Reports in LeanIX refer to the collection of data visualizations and insights generated from the data in your LeanIX workspace. Reports can provide a snapshot of current data, helping to inform decision-making, track progress, and identify trends.
The LeanIX Meta-Model captures information about an organization's applications, technology components, and business capabilities, among other things. Reports leverage this data to create insights to help organizations optimize their IT landscape and align it with their business goals.
To generate reports, you can leverage LeanIX's reporting functionality. Reports can be created from scratch or by customizing one of the pre-built templates provided. Reports offer a range of chart and graph types, allowing you to choose the best visualization for their data. You can also filter data based on specific criteria, allowing you to create reports tailored to your needs.
LeanIX Reports offers features that allow grouping elements into clusters, helping identify areas that require attention and optimize IT investments. LeanIX provides excellent out-of-the-box report types, such as: Landscape Report, Matrix Report, Portfolio Report, and Roadmap Report, which you can also create and use to visualize your data. In Report, you can also leverage the available reports such as Circle Map, Cost Reports, and World Map
You can find collections of examples where you can leverage Reports to gain more useful information:
- Integration Architecture: This page gives you an overview of modeling reports used for handling your Integration Architecture. It tells which are the standard reports and how to import the right data to get meaningful analysis.
- Technology Risk Management: This page gives you an overview of modeling reports used for Technology Risk Management. It shows you which standard reports are available and how to import the right data to get meaningful analyses.
- Standards Management: Keep standardization policies intact with LeanIX while using bold, agile methodologies.
- Cost Management: This page gives you an overview of how to manage run and change costs of applications in LeanIX.
- Target Architecture: This page gives you an overview of how to evolve your application landscape using LeanIX.
This documentation section will cover the following:
- How to use Reports in LeanIX
- Details on out-of-the-box Reports in LeanIX
- Examples of Custom Reports from the LeanIX Store
LeanIX also provides a place to browse and purchase add-ons, extensions, and reports for LeanIX users. Trusted partners are building custom reports that can help you to enhance your LeanIX experience. You can find these reports to download from the LeanIX Store.
Updated 2 months ago