Welcome to LeanIX EAM, your comprehensive Enterprise Architecture Management solution. Whether you're new to LeanIX or a seasoned user, this documentation is your go-to resource for mastering LeanIX EAM. Here's a guide to help you navigate through the essentials:
If you are new to LeanIX EAM, we recommend starting with our What is LeanIX EAM page. This introductory guide provides a comprehensive overview of LeanIX EAM's core concepts and functionalities.
In a nutshell, LeanIX EAM is a software application designed for Enterprise Architecture Management. The platform allows you to transform productivity and accelerate your business transformation by providing real-time overviews of your IT landscape and business capabilities.
Already familiar with LeanIX EAM? Dive into our Use Cases topics to discover how LeanIX EAM can deliver quick wins for your organization. Explore practical step-by-step guides and learn how LeanIX EAM can optimize your processes.
- First-time log-in: Access has been privileged to you for your LeanIX workspace via your workspace admin. Simply open up the link you received via e-mail to access your workspace.
- Get started as a workspace administrator, review LeanIX for Enterprise Architects (admins).
- Understand how to use LeanIX as a business user, review LeanIX for Application and Business Owners.
- Learn the key capabilities of LeanIX and the structure of a LeanIX workspace in Navigating LeanIX EAM.
- Understand how LeanIX can help you assess and optimize your application portfolio effectively in Application Portfolio Assessment.
- Get a jumpstart on your onboarding journey by understanding the core steps to How to Get Data into LeanIX EAM.
Updated about 1 month ago