If your employees' devices are not going to be managed through Intune, you should proceed with this approach.
The setup is common for both Android and iOS apps.
- Go to Microsoft Endpoint Manager > Apps > App Configuration Policies. Click on Add. Click on Managed Apps
- Enter the basic details for the Configuration Policy.
Click on Select custom apps.
- Enter the Bundle ID for the app you want to add (Regular/Intune variant) in the Bundle or Package ID field (ID is same for both Android and iOS apps)
- Make sure the Platform is set to Android (or iOS). Click on Add.
- Click on the newly added package(s) from the list.
- Repeat steps 3-5 if you also want to configure the iOS app. But, in Step 4, change the “Platform” to “iOS/iPadOS”
- Click on Select. Click on Next
- In the General Configuration section, you can configure the domain for your LeanIX EAM Instance by adding a Key/Value Pair as follows:
<xyz>should be replaced with your LeanIX EAM domain / login URL)
Then, click on Next
- On Step 3 (Assignments), make sure to add the users/groups you want this configuration policy assigned to.
- Review and Create the configuration policy
Updated 7 months ago